You are invited to provide input and feedback to the Oregon Department of Human Services (DHS) on programs, services and priorities for the 2017 budget and legislative session. We will be holding “Budget Town Hall” meetings on the following programs: Child Welfare, Aging and People with Disabilities, Intellectual/Developmental Disability Services, Self Sufficiency Programs, Vocational Rehabilitation, and DHS agency operations.
Your input and participation is extremely valuable. Please SAVE THE DATE for a meeting in your local area.
Time, location and parking information will be published soon.
• Monday, June 20 — Portland
• Tuesday, June 21 — Salem
• Wednesday, June 22 — Eugene
• Thursday, June 23 — Medford
• Monday, June 27 — Bend
• Tuesday, June 28 — Pendleton
• Thursday, June 30 — Statewide webinar (web-based, interactive meeting, more details to come later)
Please contact DHS.DirectorsOffice@dhsoha.state.or.us